St Giles’ Centre is part of a major renovation project at St Giles’ Parish Church, Pontefract. The Centre is spread out over two floors and features various spaces that are ideal for holding meetings and events.
The ground floor features two large multi-purpose areas that are ideal for holding concerts, exhibitions and other events.
- Main Body of Church:
- 260 sq m of floor space with underfloor heating and seating for up to 150 people (plus a further 50 seats on the first floor gallery) incorporating a raised area of 40sq m for staging concerts, performances, etc.
- The capacity can be increased to 200 by incorporating the cafe area into the main body of the church.
- State of the art audio-visual equipment and 3m screen.
- Multi-Purpose Café Area:
- 50 sq m of floor space with underfloor heating accommodating up to 40 people.
- The availability of these spaces may be limited at times when required for church services.
Access the first floor via the staircase or the lift and you will be presented with four meeting rooms of various size.
- St Oswald Room:
- 36 sq m of floor space accommodating up to 25 people
- Can be combined with the St Bede room to accommodate seating for up to 50 people.
- St Bede Room:
- 32 sq m of floor space accommodating up to 20 people.
- Can be combined with the St Oswald room to accommodate seating for up to 50 people.
- St Aiden Room:
- 20 sq m of floor space seating up to 15 people.
- St Hilda Room:
- 19 sq m of floor space seating up to 12 people.
All rooms have been built to a high quality standard with wi-fi broadband access and are well equipped with power points.
Choose from any of the following rooms for further information.